Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Write Till the End"

I've spent all my time scratching this page,
with a half empty pen,
and nothing to really say.

Sometimes of love,
and sometimes with sadness,
others of bad luck and pure dismay.

I write of nothing,
maybe sometimes of something,
others of nowhere for my heart to lay.

And more times then not,
I write of emotions and trust,
or how it all went away.

I'll put down my feelings,
how you murdered them,
and how they change from day to day.

Rambling and Babbling,
for long lines of time,
and then continuing if I may.

I'll scribble of denial,
and my cold pressed heartache,
all which I experienced just yesterday.

Thoughts of how I loved her,
and why I wept last night,
but really it's all hearsay.

I'll place on paper,
all my beautiful melancholy,
for you and all to display.

Forever a moving quill,
will my fingers still push,
until my bones begin their decay.

Lance Williams

No comments: