Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stepping it up

I've been sitting here this morning and looking over work by other photographers across the globe, and have realized that I need to step my game up. Not that I feel as though my work is horrible, just that I have seen so many great images from so many great photographers and it has influenced me to work even harder then I already do. I'm mainly speaking from a fine art point of view. I realize now that I have been blinded as of late from working on my fine art work, due to the overwhelming work flow from my commercial work. I'm working hard to finish up some commercial shoots, so I can get back to what I love most. It's no wonder my mood has been a little off recently, no fine art work makes Lance a dull boy!
www.freelanceimagery.com
www.imagerybylaw.com

No comments: